Ocean Startup Project/ Ocean Solutions Exchange – Fisheries & Aquaculture
About this Event
For late registration, here is the Zoom link to the event!
The Ocean Startup Challenge will award $1.4 Million in 2021 to start and grow new ocean tech companies in Canada. Leading up to the launch of the Challenge, we’re hosting a six-part series of industry-led presentations and interactive networking sessions.
This speaker series will bring together ocean industry experts in shipping and transportation, fisheries and aquaculture, naval and defence, energy and marine bio-resources. You will hear from industry leaders who will discuss the challenges faced by each sector, highlight opportunities in the market, and share other insights into their respective fields.
Further details about speakers for our upcoming Ocean Solutions Exchange are coming soon. In the meantime, be sure to register for all the sessions that interest you:
- January 26: Transportation
- February 9: Fisheries & Aquaculture
- February 23: Naval & Defence
- March 9: Offshore Energy
- March 23: Marine Bio-resources
Ocean Solutions Exchange – Fisheries and Aquaculture
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Time: 1-2:30pm AST
Focus: Fisheries and Aquaculture
Where: Virtual event via Zoom
- 1-1:30pm Panel discussion
- 1:30pm Q&A
- ~1:45-2:30pm Networking in Zoom breakout rooms
- Emily Patrolia, Founder, ESP Advisors
- Jason Cleaversmith, VP for Health & Nutrition & GM for Canada at The Center for Aquaculture Technologies
- Dick Jones, CEO, Blue Ocean Mariculture
- Gabriel Gomez, General Manager, Marine Instruments (Spain)
- Roxanne Nanninga, Director of Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Thai Union